Hiving Surveys Review, Huge Disqualification Rate Makes It Hard To Earn

Company: Hiving

hiving review
Website: www.joinhiving.com
Cost to join: Free
Rating: 4/10

My unique Hiving review

Hiving is a survey panel that will enable you to earn money for each survey that you complete. Survey panels play a huge role in gathering data for large companies on consumer behavior.
These companies need this data to improve their products and services while also learning more about their customers.
This is why they are willing to pay a lot of money to get this data and this knowledge also gives them an edge. From what I know this is a legitimate panel that will pay you once you reach your minimum threshold, but it also has some major downsides.

Learn How To Start Your Own Business For Free

The 3 ways to make money

1. Taking surveys

This is the most common way on how people make money with this survey panel. I do not know how much you can get paid per survey because each time when I am nearly finished, they will tell me that I am not able to complete the survey.
hivingscam
I tried to complete 3 surveys and I could not qualify for even 1 survey. The total time it took me do these 3 surveys was a total of 50 minutes which was a waste of time to say the least. At least I tried right?

2. Micro Tasks

While some of the tasks are very simple, you might get a couple that are very confusing. Some of the jobs include the following:
  1. Getting phone numbers from the yellow pages.
  2. Get prices of items.
  3. Match products.
  4. Find a doctors education history.
You also need to reach a specific level in order to complete some of the tasks and the maximum level is level 3.

3. Referral program

I have been involved with many survey panels in the past to know that getting referrals is the best way to make money from surveys panels.
It is something that you can scale and you can also earn a decent passive income from it (that is if you know how to build a website).
hiving affiliate program
The referral program will allow you to get a one time payment of $0.06 up to $2.7 for each referral that you send to them. The reason for this price range is because not each country will provide the same value in participants.
hiving chương trình liên kết

Rewards values

The rewards are also placed into 3 categories where you get $4 for 4000 points, $8 for 8000 points and $12 for 12 000 points.

What I liked

1. They pay through PayPal. This is a huge plus for me because I do not have the patience to wait for a check. Checks can also get lost sometimes and then you have to reissue the check will will take twice as long.
2. Low payment threshold. You need a minimum of 4000 points in order to get request your payment. That will be equal to $4.
3. International based. I like the fact that there are a lot of countries that can participate because most survey panels that I know off are only based in the US.

Register now


Nhận xét